Your enquiry has been submitted!
You can expect to hear from us soon.
You'll love our villa because of its soaring spaces, contemporary art collection, multiple living areas, and lush tropical garden. This villa was the Bali home of a successful Indonesian artist who has now moved to San Francisco. His home reflects his artistic curiosity, hosting a collection of his own works plus an eclectic selection of local and international pieces. Take a step into this unique living experience while having all the amenities and conveniences of an island holiday.
Situated down a peaceful lane, but just three minutes walk away from the famous Watercress Cafe, and close to a multitude of dining, cafe and spa options - or jump in a cab to nearby Berawa or Canggu to explore some of the coolest beach clubs and cafes in Asia. The beach is an easy 10-minute walk, with 707 Beach Berm the perfect place to watch the sunset over cocktails, chilled music, whilst relaxing on bean bags.
On arrival, you will be greeted by a refreshing drink and cold towels; and our friendly villa staff is always on-call to help with anything you may need to ensure your holiday is as smooth and relaxing as it should be.
The host has designed his Bali home to encourage social gathering and conversation. If you place a high priority on TVs in all rooms, this may not be the right villa for you - however, the mezzanine area features cable TV and a comfortable viewing area, and there is high-speed fiber-optic internet available throughout the house.
The indoor space features:
* Four comfortable spacious bedrooms with king-size beds. Two bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms, while the other two bedrooms share a bathroom.
* Fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, and dining space
* Fully enclosable lounge area with comfortable sofa and armchairs; perfect for a quiet coffee or playing one of our board games
We think you'll spend most of your time gathering together on the spacious and breezy terrace, shaded from the elements and overlooking the tropical garden.
* Sit around chatting at our marble colonial dining set, lounge on our inviting daybed or sprawl on a beanbag with a book from our extensive personal library.
* As evening approaches, the terrace takes on a magical ambiance as the custom lighting highlights the best features of Bali outdoor living such as the magnificent Frangipani tree bordering the space.
* Cool off with a dip in our large, sparkling pool or lounge on our sunbeds amongst the tropical garden setting.
Complimentary airport pick up for stays of 4 or more nights (up to 2 cars)
Cable TV & DVD in the mezzanine viewing area
Complimentary Tea & Coffee
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager who will be able to assist with massages/spa treatments, tours and travel, car or scooter hire and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you'd require airport transfers. There's a transfer fee of IDR 175K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 9pm - 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.
All our prices are in US Dollars.
Payments can be made in any currency to the equivalent of US Dollars.
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply: i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival. ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.