Designed for a memorable holiday, Selong Selo’s four-bedroom luxury villas in Selong Belanak offer indulgent stays. With private infinity pools reaching out to the aquamarine waters of the bay below, these elegant holiday homes have modern kitchens with the option of dining at the estate’s restaurant. Perfect for large groups and families, the villas have features like children’s rooms, flat-screen TVs, lawned terraces, wooden patios and reading corners. Daily housekeeping and shuttle service to the beach makes these ideal for unhurried holidays with endless sea views, from changing blues during the day to twinkling fishing boat lights at night.
• Large living spaces
• Modern open-plan fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar
• Spacious dining table
• Air conditioned interiors with large floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass door
• Powder room attached to living room
• Private infinity pool
• Pool deck with lounge seating or sunbeds
• Patios with comfortable seating
• Alfresco dining options
• Lawned terraces
• Stunning views
• King-sized bed
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Ensuite bathroom, some with rain showers, others with a bathtub
• Double beds which can be configured as twins
• Ensuite bathroom, some with rain showers and others with a bathtub
• Plenty of storage
• One of the villas has a children’s room with four bunk beds, perfect for pajama parties
• Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
• Bean bags for chilling out
• Flat-screen TV
• Should you prefer the villa with the bunk beds, kindly send in a request during reservation
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
All our prices are in US Dollars.
Payments can be made in any currency to the equivalent of US Dollars.
In the very rare event of the airport being closed when you are due to arrive, we will endeavour to reschedule your villa booking to a mutually beneficial time.