Your enquiry has been submitted!
You can expect to hear from us soon.
Perfect for groups of friends or families, Selong Selo’s stunning three-bedroom villas have lavish living spaces and private infinity pools. The bedrooms are all spaced out, affording privacy to each guest. These luxurious villas sport floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors framing awe-inspiring vistas of the turquoise bay below. Selong Belanak Beach is accessible via shuttle and the estate offers in-villa dining as well as western and local fare at Aura Lounge and Bar, set in an open pavilion with gorgeous views of the sunset and twinkling fishing boats when it’s dark.
• Large living areas with comfortable sofa seating and flat-screen TVs
• Open-plan modern kitchen
• Family dining area
• Air conditioned living spaces
• Large glass sliding doors leading to the pool deck
• Spectacular outdoor dining options
• Private infinity pool
• Pool deck, perfect for sunset cocktails
• Lawned terraces and tropical greens
• Though each bespoke villa is different, all of them feature spacious well-appointed rooms.
• Master bedroom with king-bed and ensuite bathroom
• Each guest bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a walk in shower
• Double beds in the guest bedrooms can be configured to twin beds, if required
• Breathtaking views through the sliding glass doors
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
All our prices are in US Dollars.
Payments can be made in any currency to the equivalent of US Dollars.
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply: i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival. ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.