Your enquiry has been submitted!
You can expect to hear from us soon.
Perfect for a family holiday or a trip with friends, the contemporary two-bedroom villas at Selong Selo have private infinity pools, gorgeous open-plan kitchens, flat-screen televisions and aesthetic interiors. With wooden patios that look out towards the sparkling sea, these villas in Selong Belanak come with all modern comforts and facilities including daily housekeeping, shuttle service and in-room dining. The beach is perfect for beginner surfers and offers jaw-dropping sunsets. A holiday here is like stepping into a forgotten world, with only nature’s abundant beauty and your thoughts for company.
• Large living and dining area
• Comfortable sofas and chairs in the living room with a flat-screen TV
• Artistic wooden dining table, easily seating up to six guests
• All the rooms and indoor living spaces are air conditioned
• Well-equipped open-plan kitchen. May have a breakfast bar
• Large glass sliding doors to allow the outdoors in
• Private infinity pool
• Pool deck with casual seating and sun loungers
• Spellbinding vistas
• King-sized bed
• Glass sliding doors leading to the pool deck
• Spacious ensuite bathroom with a gorgeous self-standing bathtub and shower area
• Some bathrooms have sliding doors that offer ocean views from the bathtub
• Double bedroom which can be converted into twin beds
• Spacious interiors, some with a writing desk
• Ensuite bathroom with a self-standing bathtub and shower area
• Glass sliding doors that open up on to the pool deck
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
All our prices are in US Dollars.
Payments can be made in any currency to the equivalent of US Dollars.
In the very rare event of the airport being closed when you are due to arrive, we will endeavour to reschedule your villa booking to a mutually beneficial time.