Your enquiry has been submitted!
You can expect to hear from us soon.
Selong Selo’s flagship seven-bedroom villa is sprawled over the hillside and consists of one main residence and two self-contained one-bedroom villas for guests who want privacy. Luxurious and grand, the villa integrates traditional elements with modern sensibilities and has three infinity pools. With daily housekeeping, shuttle service and in-villa dining, a holiday in these villas in Selong Belanak is all about being pampered in the heart of luxury. Large glass walls and sliding doors offer spellbinding sea views from various vantage points. The layout is designed for large families with children, with lawned terraces, bunk beds and a hammock patio.
• A large wooden ten-seater dining table
• Spacious living area with sofas and a flat-screen TV
• Large glass sliding doors throughout the living area to bring the outdoors in
• Open-plan kitchen with an island; adjoining breakfast bar with four bar stools
• Powder room
• Three infinity pools, one lap pool in the main villa and two private pools in the one-bedroom annexes
• Sunken bar stools at the end of the main pool, facing the bay for beautiful sea views
• Patio with cushioned sofa seating adjoining the kitchen
• Six sunbeds on the pool deck
• Wooden deck with four hammocks
• Private patio outside the master bedroom
• Lawned terrace for kicking around a ball
• The one-bedroom units also have a small lawned terrace
• Four poster bed
• Writing desk with chair
• Sofa seating facing a flat-screen TV
• Private wooden patio with seating and gorgeous views
• Ensuite sun-lit bathroom with two stone sinks, a rain shower and a standalone bathtub on a wooden deck with tropical foliage
• Double beds that can be configured as twins
• Connected by a narrow terrace
• Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers
• Ample storage
• Six bunk beds which can be converted to five bunk beds and one table
• Ensuite bathroom with three rain showers
• Bean bags
Separate villa bedrooms
• Each of the one-bedroom villas has a well-appointed bedroom with a double bed that can be converted into twins
• A daybed looks out on to the infinity pool and sea views beyond
• The ensuite bathroom has a rain shower and twin vanities
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
All our prices are in US Dollars.
Payments can be made in any currency to the equivalent of US Dollars.
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply: i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival. ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.