Your enquiry has been submitted!
You can expect to hear from us soon.
Selong Selo’s gorgeous five-bedroom villas are perched high on top of the hill, commanding spectacular views of the valley below and the the blue sea beyond. The villas are built on various levels, with sprawling living spaces, indoor and alfresco seating and open-plan modern kitchens. Each luxurious villa has a private infinity pool spilling on to lawned terraces, looking out towards the endless sea. Besides daily housekeeping and shuttle service to Selong Belanak Beach, a holiday at the villa also comes with the opportunity to dine at Aura Lounge and Bar, the in-house restaurant within the estate.
• Large living spaces enveloping the views, with sunken cushioned seating in air-conditioned comfort
• Entertainment options may include a billiard table, well-equipped gymnasium and a media room
• Modern kitchen with a breakfast bar
• Wine coolers with bar seating
• Racy and eclectic art
• Lavish private infinity pools
• Lawned terraces and pool decks with sun beds and cushioned seating
• Outdoor barbeque area
• One of the villas has a trampoline for children and a large terrace with breathtaking 360-degree views
• Large outdoor dining table and patio seating
• King-sized bed
• Ensuite bathroom with all amenities and a rain shower
• Has an outdoor jacuzzi with sea views
• Ample storage
• Floor-to-ceiling windows or sliding glass doors with gorgeous sea views
• The guest bedrooms all have double beds which can be configured as twins
• The air conditioned rooms are furnished with local artefacts and thought-provoking art
• Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with scrumptious sea views
Selong Selo is located high up on the hills, with awe-inspiring views of the bay below. Its position gives you a bird’s eye view of the valley and the turquoise sea which changes colour as the day goes by. Down mountain roads, Selong Belanak Beach is a short 15 minute drive away and shuttle services make it highly accessible. The beach is lovely for a stroll, having been voted one of the best beaches in Asia, and is well known across the island as the best surfing spot for beginners. Either side of the bay are two reef breaks, Mawi and Serangan, ideal for intermediate and advance surfing. The international airport is at a distance of 21km. The estate’s secluded location offers tranquility and peace, with only village huts and local rural life outside its well-manned security gates.
All our prices are in US Dollars.
Payments can be made in any currency to the equivalent of US Dollars.
In the event a Customer cancels a confirmed booking, the following penalties will generally apply: i) 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival. ii) Up to 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 59 days before arrival.